Saturday, July 2, 2011

I Have Arrived

I am in London.  I thought I would do a short update, before class.  I was at JFK for a long time before the flight left, but I had books with me to read.  The flight over was a bit delayed, but everything went smoothly.  Yesterday I went for over 30 hours with almost no sleep.  I only got a few minutes on the plane, but I didn't crash in the middle of the day.  I was too excited to be back.

It feels so great to be back in London.  Yesterday we had a neighborhood walk with the whole library science class and then ate dinner as a class.  I got about 5 hours of sleep last night, but I hope I'll get more tonight.  I woke up really early and used the time to unpack and organize.  I've topped up my oyster card and bought a few groceries at Tesco.  Today we have our first class meeting at 9:00 then general orientation at 11.  The first London Alive walk will be this afternoon.

1 comment:

  1. Feels like coming home, doesn't it? =)

    ReplyDelete